Monday, September 29, 2008

Yay for cameras!



                                               look how fun X-processing can be!




                                              a photo w/ the new Canon EOS Rebel
  


 I love just love a new(to me) camera!  I just recently purchased a Canon EOS Rebel from a friend, and I've been having a great time learning all the ins & outs of DSLR photography.  It's definately  handy for those times that I want instant gratification.   

 
     
   But to curb the boredom and rut that I've dug myself into with my Minolta X-700, I've been doin' the old X-process with slide film with fun results!  



And..... I am eagerly awaiting my brand-new $9.50, 100% plastic Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim "LOMO" camera.  Then I can take that little thing around with me and get some fun shots.

  I also managed to get an extra day off a week at work so I hope to have more time to shoot.  Wish me luck!

No comments: